Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Project 365...

It all starts with an idea...
Last year many women on scrapbook boards were taking a picture a year.
Maybe it was their intention to scrap them.
I thought it was a good idea, but I heard about it after the years start.

This year, before 1/01/2009, I saw something about a kit-Becky Higgins created for Creating Keepsakes the Kit of the Month, which was an album and everything including special page protectors to make an albums... 400 plus journaling cards, a years worth of page protectors to document each day, etc. etc... well, I thought, "I'm in".I ordered a kit. I am HOPING I get one, since, because of the popularity of the kit, there were some issues.
But I am dedicated. Regardless if I get a kit or not.
Us, 365 day... and a scrapbook. That is my goal. Wish me luck!